Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nintendo 3DS sales are dropping like flies

Yes, more Nintendo news, this time not so good, but exactly what I had expected. Since the first time I heard of it, I immediately thought "Oh boy, another failure for Nintendo". Actually I dont believe in 3D period. It's sad to see Nintendo fail, who didn't have a childhood nintendo-crush?! So lets hope the 2012 console will kick ass.
The 3Ds was released february/march this year and the last week the sales dropped quite badly. Nintendo says they are going to step up their game so that it can live a long and rich life.



But one thing is for sure, when the release of Ocarina of time 3D is nearing (June 17), the sales will sky rocket. I'm willing to bet on it! (lil' bit..)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefere comments to be in english, but all comments are of course welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...