Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Minecraft patch 1.6


This will be the largest patch yet, and all you miners have alot to look forward to. Because this will include the thing everyone have been waiting for, a functional nether portal on multiplayer servers! Yes, we will be able to go to minecratf hell together. And there are more fun coming our way with this patch, it will also include:

  • more achievements
  • functional pistons
  • maps and mapping tools 
  • more underwater content 
  • online sync for statistics and achievements 
  • and of course bug fixes

The release date is as of now set to "not soon" so there will probably be more content announced. "Not soon" sounds like a long time, but I think we can be optimistic about it and say that the only reason he has set that "date" is because he is playing it safe and dont want to dissapoint us, but I'm betting it will be out at the start of july at the latest! If I'm wrong I will give away a minecraft key! Remember that this is a very small company so a giveaway will probably be happening heh.  I am an achievement whore so I'm hoping for lots and lots of achieves, also underwater content sounds interresting altough we have no idea what it will be yet, I'm guessing more animals and maybe some plants. That might not sound so interresting but it would mean that we will be able to make more stuff. Lets hope he makes is easier to find cocoa beans aswell! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefere comments to be in english, but all comments are of course welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...