Monday, May 2, 2011

New Portal 2 content: update

Valve announced this friday that new test chambers, leaderboards, single and multiplayer challenge modes and more will be available this summer, all at the price of free! The "expansion" will be named "Portal 2 DLC number 1", which of course means there is more to come. And I am guessing there will be a new event when it releases, similar, but smaller to the one that took place at the Portal 2 release. I took part in that event and wrote a post about it which you can read here if you missed it, and of course if you are interrested.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Go Valve supplying free DLC! What a great company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Valve in my heart :D

    ReplyDelete

I prefere comments to be in english, but all comments are of course welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...