Thursday, May 5, 2011

This weeks game bargains

There are a lot of bargains on games almost every week and I usually keep myself updated on them in case I see something I like, so I thought that must be something you would like to know about! And I recomend you buy them through steam, just because steam is the easyest way to keep track of your games, friends and find new games. Look at me talking when I'm sure most of you already know this. Because I live in europe I only see the euro currency, but for those of you who use other currency's it is converted so it is no difference in the prices.  So on too the important bit:

Hydrophobia: prophecy: If you pre-purchase you get 15% euro off. that means it now costs 8,49 euro. The game releases may 9th so better hurry! I know I'm getting it! You can buy it on steam here.


Plants vs zombies: You get 66% euro off today! That means it only costs 3,40 euro now. the offer ends at thursday 4pm pst ( 7.30 friday morning gmt+1) You really dont want to miss this, cus this game is friggin' awesome! you also get two plants vs zombies inspired hats in team fortress 2. You can buy it on steam here.


I will update soon, I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible! :D

1 comment:

  1. Puffgames-Puff mean smoke exhale strongly, there are many different types of puff games which available now online and some available in CD�s with little cost.

    ReplyDelete

I prefere comments to be in english, but all comments are of course welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...