Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Psn update and other game news

First of all I want to say congrats to all my fellow Norwegians, for it is may 17th, our national day! Or constitution day if you may. The weekend and monday have been slow on the game front and really buisy for me, well I've had a LAN at my apartment, so good-buisy. I've discovered some cool new games which I'm gonna write about very soon, mostly free and otherwise cheap games. I like to review casual cheap games that you might not have heard about, since the internet is flooded with information on the big ones. But anyway, I have collected some news from the week so far for you.


  • First off: the PSN is back up! Not in all countries as we speak, but they are working on it one by one, so be prepared! The date was originally may 31, so this is a nice suprise from Sony.




  • Ubisoft is in the process of making movies from some of their games. Splinter cell, assassins creed and ghost recon are still the only three games they are talking about, but more may come. It will be big projects and Ubisoft will be keeping sure that everything will be true to the games.



  • Lots of short Modern warfare 3 teasers went up this weekend, every one of them for different countries, you can find them all on youtube of course, but here is the one for america.


 The last part is in russian, and means "One. Eliminate enemy hopes for victory."  (Correct me if I'm wrong russians).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I prefere comments to be in english, but all comments are of course welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...